Application / Segment
Employed as textural solutions for creams milk, flavored milk, caramel, cheese, cereal drinks, yoghurt, milk drink, smoothie, among others.
Benefits and Features
- Allows to achieve varied textures in gels in milk, from firm and brittle to soft and creamy.
- Suspends cocoa and improves body and palatability in chocolate milk.
- In evaporated milks carrageenan stabilizes and improves emulsion.
- In processed cheeses carrageenin improves curing and melting, increases creaminess and spread because imparts additional resistance to the structure formed by the casein.
- In ice-creams carrageenans improve melting properties, reduce the formation of ice crystals and prevents separation of serum.